Thursday, September 20, 2012

Maestro Classics Is Moving to Manhattan!

Historic Highfield, Falmouth, MA

After 4 wonderful years on the top floor of this beautiful historic restored "Summer Cottage," Maestro Classics is moving to New York City. Annie Dean, Director of Operations for 4 years, has moved on and we are now interviewing for her replacement 250 miles to the south.

I am looking forward to having my summers back for sailing, swimming, and outdoor dinners overlooking the sea with the Maestro - working before others are up and after they go to bed. This will be dream time for new directions for Maestro Classics.



1745 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10019
This is Maestro Classics' new home in New York City! The No. 10 bus takes me past Lincoln Center and drops me at the office half a block from Carnegie Hall, the place of my first job after I graduated from Vassar. I have a view of Central Park - a sliver of trees to keep track of the seasons - and a great cafeteria. A great place to begin the next chapter of Maestro Classics' life, right in Random House's new building.

Talk about lucky!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post comment here: