Friday, November 4, 2011

Music Library No. 4

As I was flying to Turkey for a week of sailing and a week exploring Istanbul, I put on my noise-cancelling headset and started my iPod for a bit of random listening. Suddenly, I started to listen more and read less and thought, "This is VERY nice. I wonder what it is?" only to look and discover that I was listening to the Beethoven Piano Concertos conducted by the man sitting next to me! So, I decided that I should recommend a track from one of these CDs. They are performed on original instruments with Anthony "fingers faster than God" Newman as the soloist.

However, when I went to find them on Amazon, I discovered that they were not available as a download. That is the bad news. The good news, however, is that the CDs are available at an incredible price at the moment. The CD with Beethoven Piano Concertos 2 and 4 is $10.45 and the CD with Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 1 and The Choral Fantasy is only $4.89!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post comment here: